Are you an author? Looking for some kind of assistance to polish the outcome of your manuscript?
You are in luck! We at The Nerdy Bookarazzi will help you turn the rough draft of your manuscript into a book that is ready for your publisher or agent’s eyes.
Before you publish your book, it is highly recommended that you get your book edited by a professional editor. A fresh set of eyes with a lot of experience in the field going through your manuscript can only increase the quality of your book.
THE KIND OF EDITING SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
- SUBSTANTIVE EDITING
- COPY EDITING
Structural editing. The most extensive form of editing.
- Plot check.
- Sorting the structural flow of the book.
- Increasing the overall language quality.
- Focuses on flow, pace, characterisation, dialogues, theme, plot, POVs and overall structure.
- The editor will be focusing on the bigger picture, i.e., plot and story majorly.
Language level editing.
- Fixing grammatical errors.
- Spelling Check.
- Correcting the punctuations.
- Check the consistency in writing.
- Adhering to a single style of writing.
- The editor will be focusing on smaller details rather than the bigger picture.
- Proofreading is the last step before the book goes to print.
- Once the editing is done, the final draft is sent to a new set of eyes to check for errors.
- This largely includes typos and grammatical errors.
- If the file is print-ready, the proofreaders will also check the alignments and design.